Our rinse aid unleashes the power of plant-based, biodegradable ingredients to leave your dishes squeaky clean.
Handwash, prewash, and dishwasher-approved
Formulated to meet all of your dishwashing needs, the Dish Soap is packed with active, plant-powered ingredients that clean and sanitize with a scent that transports you to a day at the spa. Developed for use in warm and cold water, this low-sudsing formula removes tough cooking stains, grease and baked-on messes while protecting and nourishing hands. Incorporate into your dishwashing and prewashing routines for an experience that will have you searching for more dishes to clean.
WHY IT'S AMAZING:
• Works on all dishware, silverware, bakeware, and cookware
• Formulated for warm and cold water
• Safe for handwashing and dishwasher-approved
• Low-sudsing, plant-derived/based/powered surfactants and mineral salts that act as cleaning agents to break down buildup
Eucalyptus: - Eucalyptus aroma Is Good for Respiratory Tract.
Bergamot: - The aroma of Bergamot soothes the nerves and reduces tension, anxiety and even has a positive influence on the effects of depression
Tea Tree:- The abundance of anti-inflammatory properties and soothing effects of tea tree oil make it an extremely valuable component for respiratory health. Being a potent expectorant, it helps clear mucous and phlegm deposits in the nasal passage, provides relief from a sore throat, chest congestion and also soothes a dry, irritated throat.
Regular Wash-Mix 5 ml in 80 ml water, then use the scrub as usual to clean dishes.
For tough tasks: First, soak the surface in solution equal to 5 ml of natural dish soap per 10 ml of water and then use the scrub to clean dishes or put a few drops directly on scrub and clean dishes.
Plant-based Surfactant, CAPB, CAPAO, Bio-enzymes, Essential Oil
- Sealed lid, stored in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight, at a temperature < 45 degrees Celsius.
- Date of manufacture: Write on the package
- Expiration date: 24 months from DOM and 6 months from the opening date