Do you want the freedom of self-employment without the headaches? Then a home cleaning franchise may be perfect for you. It's a low-risk investment and the returns can be as great as you want, depending on the hours you work and the hard grunt you put in.
Let's face it, homes don't clean themselves and as more and more families look to outsource the chores in order to spend quality time together, business is booming. In fact, it is one of the fastest growing industries in India and buying a franchise means you get to enjoy the advantages of running your own small business, without the stress.
So what are the advantages of running a Home Cleaning franchise?
The advantages of owning a cloudvita franchise are:
- Exclusive large territory
- Low investment
- Marketing is handled by the company
- Training in both small business management and cleaning techniques
- Regular business
- Steady cash flow
- Minimum ongoing costs and administration requirements
- Equipment, chemicals, and cleaning supplied at discounted rates
- Uniforms and stationery
- Operations manual
- Flexible hours
- Run your business from home
- Backup support during sickness and holidays
Our integrity is our guarantee that your success is our main concern.
What other benefits are there to running a Home Cleaning franchise?
- Be self-employed without the high risk of starting a business yourself
- Assistance from the company to help you become successful quickly
- Guaranteed income
- Access to tried and proven systems, training, business advice, advertising, product discounts and a network of franchisees
- A brand name that can be marketed over a greater area than if you were doing it yourself
- Operate a home-based business
- The greatest benefit franchising offers is that it can command the same market recognition and economies of scale as the larger competitors.
- You are able to work independently but you are also a part of the team of cloudvita and its franchisees
- Fully supervised training in the field with real customers
- Training encompassing preparation, procedures and systems necessary to develop, manage and operate your franchise
- Ongoing training and assistance with administration work
- Assist with recruitment and training of future licensees
- Identify and fix problem areas before they get out of hand
Marketing and advertising
- We advertise through Google Ads, yellow pages, Facebook and online through the cloudvita website.
- Advertisements in the local newspapers
- We use a 100 number and quotes are either provided immediately or a time is organised to quote. We achieve a very high percentage of bookings from the calls, emails and online enquiries.
- Once customers become regular, they can contact you directly on your mobile
- We have relationships with Real Estate Agencies and Government Agencies with a regular flow of business for bond / exit cleans
- The territory you purchase is exclusive
- If work comes in that you are unable to cover, it will be offered to another franchisee with your approval
- When you are fully booked, it could be possible for you to sell off a portion of your area and customers to a new franchise. This will allow you to recoup some of your capital investment
Please contact us or email- email@example.com if you want to set up a franchise in your area.
- Generally, for house and carpet cleaning you will work during the day, on weekdays
- A single operator would usually clean 3 houses a day
- You are the boss and you decide the number of hours you want to work to achieve the balance between work and family that is right for you
- Couples / partnerships can do 4 - 5 houses a day
To be a successful home cleaning franchisee, you need:
- Passion to build a successful business
- Motivation, enthusiasm, and determination
- A demonstrated commitment to excellence
- An eye for detail
- High personal standards
- To be able to perform physical work
- A skill at building relationships
Still have questions?
Check out our Franchise FAQ for answers to frequently asked questions about becoming a franchisee.